Indoor Air Diagnostics - Environmental Consultants
Indoor Air Diagnostics, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm dedicated to assessing indoor air quality related problems and their sources in commercial and residential buildings. Our investigations include a multi-disciplinary approach to diagnostics because indoor air quality problems can have several sources, which contribute to the problem.
Our assessments when appropriate can include the following:
- Client Interviews
- Bioaerosol sampling (mold)
- Particulate measurements and characterization
- Gaseous sampling for volatile organic compounds and formaldehyde
- Mechanical system review and analysis
- Independent third party analysis of the effectiveness of a clients HVAC maintenance methods and procedures.
- Building envelope review
- Energy management strategies and their impact on facility IAQ issues
We provide building owners and managers, schools, colleges and government agencies with testing, hazard evaluation, training, new construction/remodel design review and diagnostic services related to a full range of indoor air quality related issues.